Who would like to smoke cannabis from a dirty piece of bong? It only will ruin your enjoyment. That’s when you must clean it up well. It’s good it is never difficult on your part to do so.
- Clean your bong according to your comfort level. It also relies heavily on the times you smoke. Clean your bong weekly or daily. Clean it up every 1 or 2 days. Also, change the dirty water each day. Keep the water fresh in your bong. This avoids the onset of bacteria.
- Gather the cleaning supplies. Include the items as rock salt, table salt, and rice. Add up twist-ties, pipe cleaners, cotton, small fabric, cork, rubber band.
- Remove the detachable parts from your piece. Rinse them completely with water. Hot water will dislodge the gross resin from the inside.
- Add the rice or salt to your bong. Cover the tube and the stem with cotton, fabric, or cork. Secure them well.
- Shake it vigorously. Do it again. Soak. Shake it for about five minutes. Block the holes to avoid the rice or salt from going anywhere.
If the bong is still dirty, do the process for several times!